You can help avoid grease residue and odours in your kitchen when you cook, by replacing your cooker hood filter regularly, as explained in this eSpares video.
Avoid grease residue and odours by replacing your cooker hood filter regularly. This easy-to-fit grease filter marked with saturation indicators is an eSpares top seller.
- Dimensions: 470 x 970mm
- Saturation indicators to tell you when needs replacing
- Open your cooker hood according to your user manual and remove the old grease filter.
- Cut or fold the new filter to the appropriate size - you can use the old filter as a guide.
- Place with indicators face down so you can see when they need changing
- Fit back in to place
- This will fit most cooker hoods with the dimensions given above, please view to ensure the parts will fit.