Dishwasher Cutlery Basket Stock Number: ES511673
Will this part fit my Appliance?
Dishwasher Cutlery Basket
If you are unable to put the cutlery in your dishwasher because you have damaged your current cutlery basket, eSpares might just have the solution here! We have this handy replacement cutlery basket that could be the answer to getting you back to using the dishwasher for your cutlery, rather than having to wash them by hand.
This genuine dishwasher cutlery basket is one of eSpares' top selling lines. The sturdy basket has 8 compartments and has been designed with larger holes for improved cleaning.
We can soon have you back to making the most of your handy dishwasher again in no time!
- Length(cm): 24
- Width(cm): 18
- Detachable Handle
- Height(cm) (with detachable handle): 22
- Height(cm) (without detachable handle): 12
Genuine spare part suitable for select models of Ariston, Hotpoint and Indesit dishwashers.
Please check the suitable model fit list to ensure that this is the correct part for your appliance.
3 Questions and 8 Answers
There is no particular space for the cutlery basket in my dishwasher - it sits over the wire racks. My current one has two slots for this. Can you recommend another one if this one is not suitable? The dishwasher is a white-westinghouse 200471.
Chris at eSpares says...
If you do not want an alternative basket to source the exact part you require please provide us with the following information: Appliance make, model and serial number of your appliance. For further help visit the "Finding Model Numbers" page on our website here: http://www.espares.co.uk/findingmodelnumbers. Alternatively please copy and paste this link into your web browser.
- CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN ABOUT FITTING OVER THE RACK, MY LAST ONE HAD A CHANNEL ROUND IT SO IT FITTED OVER THE RACK, I AM AFTER ANOTHER ONE BUT CAN'T FIND ONE HERE YOU USED TO DO THEM.
- basket comes with hole in bottom so will fit any where between plate rack in bottom tray
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi Nettie I'm not sure what you mean by the basket sitting over the wire racks? I would recommend going on dimensions; this basket is universal and therefore does not have any bespoke features.
but it can be wider at the top.
- the basket is 18cm at the top
- Yes it does. The width of the base is 12.5cm and the full width including the lips is 18cm. Hope this helps.
- The maximum width at the base is 13cms (middle) and each end is 12cms
Chris at eSpares says...
The holes around the edge can be used to support small spoons or forks when using this basket.