Washing Machine Door Seal Stock Number: ES1019977
Will this part fit my Appliance?
High Quality Replacement Washing Machine Door Seal
Has the door seal for your washing machine worn out over time? Or if you've damaged it somehow, don't panic - eSpares can soon help you out.
This compatible spare door seal could be just what you're after to get your old washer back in action. You'll soon be able to use your washing machine with the confidence that leaks will be avoided by using a brand new seal - you will be enjoying fresh, clean clothes again before you know it!
Compatible spare part suitable for select models of Bosch, Neff and Siemens washing machines.
Please check the list of suitable models to ensure that this spare part will fit your appliance.
19 Questions and 28 Answers
- Hi All. Just wondering. By the time the original door seal has begun to fail it might be a good idea to check the wear state of the motor brushes. The motor brushes on my 1250 machine gave warnings before the drum stopped for good. First warning was an odd intermittent grating noise similar to when someone engages gears badly in a car ( brush tips bouncing off the rotor ). Next was intermittent stopping part way through a wash cycle. Finally.... no rotation at all. Check the brushes are not worn close to failure point. Hope this helps Guys.
- Hi Rory, I have also had a split door seal and this was then follwed by the machine not spinning, I have now replaced the door seal so what PCB is it I need to order and do you have videos of how to do that. The door seal video was perfect. Thanks. Also I can hear the relay on the control module pcb clicking on and off so do you think that would mean the pcb is ok and maybe the brushes are wet ?
- Hi Rory, I have also had a split door seal and this was then follwed by the machine not spinning, I have now replaced the door seal so what PCB is it I need to order and do you have videos of how to do that. The door seal video was perfect. Thanks
Rory at eSpares says...
Hi goodsy, the split seal will be leaking water, which could well have made its way towards electrical components inside the washing machine. I'd advise unplugging and not using again until you're sure everything's ok. It sounds as if the PCB may have been damaged by water leakage. I'd replace this, and replace the seal too.
- Mine was like this. Just undo the two screws at the bottom of the front panel as per the video, and you will be able to lift the front panel off. The panel is held on by a third screw at the top, which is also one of the screws holding the top panel on, so you will already have removed it. The cables for the door interlock are relatively short and held in place by a plastic clip - carefully unclip them with one hand while holding the front panel with the other hand, and also remove the multiplug at the door interlock end by pressing the tab and pulling carefully, again while holding the front panel up with the other hand. Once done you can place the front panel out of the way and continue as per the video
- Hi. I've just ordered this seal and also have little grey plastic inserts rather than screws, so i'm very interested in how to go about the repair. Model number is E-NR: WAE24166GB/06 Classixx 6 Vario Perfect. Thank you
Dean at eSpares says...
In order for us to help we would need to identify your model's details, please provide us with the following information: Appliance make, model and the serial number of your appliance. For further help visit the "Finding Model Numbers" page on our website here: http://www.espares.co.uk/findingmodelnumbers. Alternatively please copy and paste this link into your web browser.
Chris at eSpares says...
Re DaveH post. It is unusual for the seal to split as these are synthetic rubber like the manufacturers original. The most likely cause of damage is from something in the wash load like a coin or bra wire.
- hi, i fitted the cheaper one in may, im back to get the proper one already.... it split under the lower lip. kitchen floor got washed. dave.
Chris at eSpares says...
This seal is a 'compatible' seal and not supplied by Bosch. It should be a direct equivalent and of similar quality to the original seal.
fitting a door seal 3 Answers
is there any help to guide me to understand how to fit this item?
- There is a video on this site, I watched and fitted my seal successfully.
- The e-spares video is excellent - watch and listen carefully - you will need an extra pair of hands, just as the video explains.
Samara at eSpares says...
Hi Mucuko, We do indeed have fitting instructions for the washing machine door seal. They can be found here: http://www.espares.co.uk/guides/washing-machines/g/12/38/replacing-door-seals.html
Dean at eSpares says...
Please see our video on how to replace a door seal on a Bosch washing machine for help www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhpBQTPmyNs just copy and paste into your browser.