No idea what’s wrong with your faulty Hoover washer dryer? Take a look at your machine’s display panel and if you see E14 displayed, or an LED flashing fourteen times between pauses then repeating, your machine is giving you a clue. Error code E14 relates to a water heating or control board fault.
Different number code being displayed? See our full list of Hoover washing machine error codes.
How to Diagnose and Fix Fault Code E14
Before you can clear error code E14 from your appliance you need to find and fix the problem. Here’s what you should do:
- Switch off and unplug your washer dryer.
- Check the temperature sensor as well as the wiring to it.
- Check the water heater element.
- Check the connections to the control board and the board itself.
Found the problem? Replace the parts and secure the connections as necessary and you’ll find the E14 fault code is cleared once you turn your appliance back on.
Not sure where to start? If you’d prefer to leave the repair to a professional engineer instead we recommend Repaircare. They offer:
- A fixed price quote – all parts included
- Local engineers across the UK
- Polite and efficient service from fully qualified and experienced professionals
You can easily contact them by ringing 0844 557 9571 or click here to get an instant quote online.